- You must perform a music piece or movement from a composer born in the period 1600 – 1750.
- Please fill out the appropriate Baroque Application Form below:
- Solo Baroque Application Form
- Duet Baroque Application Form
- Trio Baroque Application Form
- Quartet+ Baroque Application Form
- If you are approved by the judges to pass pre-screening, you will receive an email invitation with instructions on how to apply to the final round.
- To advance to the final round, you must pay an application fee of $69.97 for a solo performance, $79.97 for a duet performance, $89.97 for a trio performance, and $99.97 for a quartet, quintet, sextet, septet, or octet performance.
- Please pay with a PayPal account or PayPal Credit through PayPal. Note that the application fee is non-refundable.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you have already paid to advance to the final round in any of our previous competitions or have younger siblings also applying for the final round of the 2021 Baroque Music Competition, please fill out the Discount Form, and we will return $20 to you through PayPal if you submit the application fee to advance to the final round of the 2021 Baroque Music Competition.
Baroque Music Competition Solo Performance
Baroque Music Competition Duet Performance
Baroque Music Competition Trio Performance
Baroque Music Competition Quartet+ Performance
4. Once you have paid to advance to the final round, please submit the following form to confirm your payment: