2020 Fall Music Competition
- You must perform a music piece or movement from a composer born in the fall month of September, October, or November.
- Please fill out the appropriate Fall Application Form below:
- If you are approved by the judges to pass pre-screening, you will receive an email invitation with instructions on how to apply to the final round.
- To advance to the final round, you must pay an application fee of $19.97 for a solo performance, $29.97 for a duet performance, $34.97 for a trio performance, and $39.97 for a quartet, quintet, sextet, septet, or octet performance.
- Please pay with a PayPal account or PayPal Credit through PayPal. Note that the application fee is non-refundable.
Fall Music Competition Solo Performance
Fall Music Competition Duet Performance
Fall Music Competition Trio Performance
Fall Music Competition Quartet+ Performance
4. Once you have paid to advance to the final round, please submit the following form to confirm your payment: