2021 Winter Music Competition
MARCH 2021 PERFORMER OF THE MONTH $100 PRIZE
- You must perform a music piece or movement from a composer born in the winter month of December, January, or February. These composers include but are not limited to Mozart, Beethoven, Handel, Schubert, and Mendelssohn.
- Please fill out the appropriate Winter Application Form below:
- If you are approved by the judges to pass pre-screening, you will receive an email invitation with instructions on how to apply to the final round.
- To advance to the final round, you must pay an application fee of $39.97 for a solo performance, $49.97 for a duet performance, $54.97 for a trio performance, and $59.97 for a quartet, quintet, sextet, septet, or octet performance.
- Please pay with a PayPal account or PayPal Credit through PayPal. Note that the application fee is non-refundable.
Winter Music Competition Solo Performance
Winter Music Competition Duet Performance
Winter Music Competition Trio Performance
Winter Music Competition Quartet+ Performance
4. Once you have paid to advance to the final round, please submit the following form to confirm your payment: