The 2020 Talent Show Competition serves to give performers the opportunity to share their talents with the world without any restrictions during these difficult and uncertain times when most in-person live events have been either canceled or postponed.
Entries: November 1 – 15
Submit your video recordings for FREE.
If you are approved by the judges to pass pre-screening, you can participate in the final round.
November 1 – December 10
|Free Entries:||November 1 – 15|
|Pre-screening:||November 16 – 20|
|Final Round Applications:||November 21 – 25|
|Judging:||November 26 – December 9|
|Prizes and Recognition Announcement:||December 10|
The 2020 Talent Show Competition is open to comedians, magicians, dancers, gymnasts, singers, instrumentalists, ensembles, and other talent-show performers of all ages and nationalities. All musical instruments, including piano, string instruments, wind instruments, and percussion, and music pieces or movements from composers born in any time period will be accepted.
Talent-show performers of all ages are encouraged to apply, especially young children who may not have much experience but are enthusiastic about sharing their talented abilities.
- Comedians (in English)
Depending on the number and variety of applicants, we reserve the right to adjust the above categories accordingly.
- Please fill out the appropriate Talent Show Application Form below:
- Solo Talent Show Application Form
- Duo Talent Show Application Form
- Trio Talent Show Application Form
- 4+ Performers Talent Show Application Form
- If you are approved by the judges to pass pre-screening, you will receive an email invitation with instructions on how to apply to the final round.
- Please do not be disheartened if you do not advance to the final round, as we receive applications from many talented performers and can only approve a limited number to advance to the final round. Keep trying and never give up!
- If you advance to the final round and grant us permission, you are guaranteed to be featured on our YouTube channel: Charleston International Music Competition.
- Five qualified judges will evaluate your pre-screening and final round applications. Please note that the decision of our judges is final and cannot be appealed.
- Each category has multiple prizes.
- Our judges may award additional special prizes and recognition.
- Winners and their teachers will receive diplomas, their portrait photo and biography will be published on the results page of our website, and their performance will be shared on our YouTube channel: Charleston International Music Competition.