Entries: May 1 – 15
Submit your video recordings for FREE.
If you are approved by the judges to pass pre-screening, you can participate in the final round.
May 1 – June 10
|Free Entries:||May 1 – 15|
|Pre-screening:||May 16 – 20|
|Final Round Applications:||May 21 – 25|
|Judging:||May 26 – June 9|
|Prizes and Recognition Announcement:||June 10|
The 2021 Talent Show Competition is open to comedians, magicians, dancers, gymnasts, singers, instrumentalists, ensembles, and other talent-show performers of all ages and nationalities. All musical instruments, including piano, string instruments, wind instruments, and percussion, and music pieces or movements from composers born in any time period will be accepted.
Talent-show performers of all ages are encouraged to apply, especially young children who may not have much experience but are enthusiastic about sharing their talented abilities.
- Comedians (in English)
Depending on the number and variety of applicants, we reserve the right to adjust the above categories accordingly.
- Please fill out the appropriate Talent Show Application Form below:
- Solo Talent Show Application Form
- Duo Talent Show Application Form
- Trio Talent Show Application Form
- Quartet+ Talent Show Application Form
- If you are approved by the judges to pass pre-screening, you will receive an email invitation with instructions on how to apply to the final round.
- Keep in mind that the performance video you submit for the pre-screening round will be evaluated again for the final round.
- Please do not be disheartened if you do not advance to the final round, as we receive applications from many talented musicians and can only approve a limited number to advance to the final round. Keep trying and never give up!
- If you advance to the final round and grant us permission, you are guaranteed to be featured on our YouTube channel: Charleston International Music Competition.
- Nine qualified judges will evaluate your pre-screening and final round applications. Please note that the decision of our judges is final and cannot be appealed.
- Each category has multiple prizes.
- Our judges may award additional special prizes and recognition.
- Winners and their teachers will receive diplomas, their portrait photo and biography will be published on the results page of our website, and their performance will be shared on our YouTube channel: Charleston International Music Competition.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel to watch our distinguished winners and follow us on Instagram!
Contact us with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or directly on our website here.
Copyright © 2021 Charleston Music LLC. All Rights Reserved.