2020 Fan Favorite Music Competition
- If you are applying to the 2020 Fan Favorite Music Competition, please disregard the instructions below and instead click here for detailed instructions.
- You are required to submit a YouTube link of your performance by email. In this email, please include your name(s), age(s), nationality, musical instrument(s), music piece name, and composer. To be considered, send all this information to the following email address: email@example.com
- Make sure to submit a YouTube link that is no longer than 15 minutes and either “Public” or “Unlisted” in order for us to view your video recording. Audio recordings will not be accepted.
- If you are approved by the judges to pass pre-screening, you will receive an email invitation with instructions on how to apply to the final round.
- To advance to the final round, you must pay an application fee of $19.97 for a solo performance, $29.97 for a duet performance, $34.97 for a trio performance, and $39.97 for a quartet, quintet, sextet, septet, or octet performance.
- Please pay with a PayPal account or PayPal Credit through PayPal. Note that the application fee is non-refundable.
4 or more Performers
4. Submit one of the following forms:
- 1 Performer: Solo Final Round Application Form
- 2 Performers: Duet Final Round Application Form
- 3 Performers: Trio Final Round Application Form
- 4 or more Performers: Quartet+ Final Round Application Form
5. Once you have paid to advance to the final round and submitted the appropriate Final Round Application Form, please email us your portrait photo. For multiplayer performances, please email us your group portrait photo.
- Make sure to check the image file size and resize your photo if it is larger than 1.5 MB in size before emailing it to us.
- Make sure to check that the image file name only includes your name(s) and is either a JPEG or PNG file. For example, if your name is John Doe, your image file name should either be John Doe.jpg or John Doe.png. For multiplayer performances, your image file name should list all musicians. For example, if your names are John Doe and Jane Smith, your image file name should either be John Doe Jane Smith.jpg or John Doe Jane Smith.png.